How does Cryotherapy work?
Discover Cryotherapy: Your Path to Flawless Skin
Cryotherapy, the cutting-edge solution for skin imperfections, has revolutionized the way we address skin blemishes. With its remarkable speed, safety, and effectiveness, you can bid farewell to those imperfections in no time. In fact, most procedures take just 5 to 30 seconds, making it a swift and hassle-free experience.
How Cryotherapy Transforms Your Skin
Our advanced Cryotherapy technique involves the precise application of a high-pressure jet of Nitrous Oxide. This remarkable method allows us to target imperfections with millimeter precision. By freezing the inter-cellular fluid, it creates ice shards and crystals that disrupt the cell membrane, effectively eliminating the tissue. The beauty of this process is that it causes no harm to the surrounding healthy tissue. The accuracy and practicality of Cryotherapy are truly impressive.
Say Goodbye to Unwanted Skin Tags, Milia, and Cherry Angiomas
Many doctors no longer offer cosmetic procedures for skin tags, milia, and cherry angiomas through the NHS. But with Cryotherapy, these treatments are readily available to you. Laura will position the applicator as close as possible to the imperfection, swiftly moving it towards and away from the target. The duration varies from 1 to 30 seconds, depending on the size and depth of the imperfection.
Benefits of Cryotherapy
- Effortlessly removes skin tags and age spots, leaving you with a flawless complexion.
- Minimally invasive, ensuring a comfortable and pain-free experience.
- Rapid treatment times, allowing you to return to your daily activities without delay.
Areas most commonly targeted
Commonly Treated Areas with Advanced Cryotherapy
Explore the diverse range of skin imperfections and conditions that can be effectively treated with our advanced Cryotherapy technology:
- Skin Tags: Unwanted skin tags can be quickly and painlessly removed, leaving your skin smooth and blemish-free.
- Milia: Those tiny, pesky white bumps on your skin can be easily eliminated with precision Cryotherapy.
- Cherry Angiomas: Say goodbye to these red, raised skin growths in a matter of seconds, restoring a clear complexion.
- Age Spots: Cryotherapy is a powerful solution for addressing age spots, helping you achieve a more youthful and even skin tone.
- Warts: Painlessly treat common warts and plantar warts for healthier-looking skin.
- Sunspots: Advanced Cryotherapy is an excellent option for reducing the appearance of sunspots and enhancing your skin's vitality.
- Skin Lesions: Various types of skin lesions, including seborrheic keratosis and dermatofibromas, can be effectively treated with precision and minimal discomfort.
- Pigmentation Issues: Cryotherapy can help even out skin tone by addressing areas of hyperpigmentation.
- Skin Imperfections: Whether you have raised or flat imperfections, Cryotherapy can target them with precision and accuracy.
- Benign Moles: For certain types of moles, Cryotherapy offers a non-surgical, minimally invasive solution for removal.
- Skin Blemishes: From common blemishes to uncommon skin conditions, Cryotherapy provides a versatile treatment option.
Our advanced Cryotherapy technology offers a safe, fast, and effective solution for a wide range of skin imperfections. Experience the confidence and radiance that come with having flawlessly treated skin.
What to expect from the treatment?
Potential Side Effects
Cryotherapy involves freezing the treated area to eliminate localised cells, causing them to wither and eventually perish. It's normal for the treated area to darken over a few weeks. However, rest assured that this darkened skin will gradually return to its natural pigmentation in about six weeks.
The duration of Cryotherapy treatments varies depending on the size and thickness of the tissue being treated. Laura will determine the optimal application time, which can range from 1 to 30 seconds, based on a clinical evaluation of the treatment area.
Cost of Treatment
The cost of Cryotherapy treatment is influenced by the size of the targeted area. To get a precise cost estimate and assess your specific needs, we recommend scheduling a consultation appointment.
Safety of Cryotherapy
Cryotherapy is a relatively safe and low-risk procedure. It exclusively targets the affected area with freezing, leaving healthy surrounding tissue unharmed. Rest assured, our Cryotherapy device is both CE and FDA registered, meeting stringent safety standards.
Discomfort During Treatment
While undergoing Cryotherapy, you may experience a sensation akin to a stinging nettle as the Nitrous Oxide reaches the base of the area. It's common to feel some residual stinging for a few minutes after the treatment, which is entirely normal and manageable.
The healing process following Cryotherapy can take up to four weeks, depending on aftercare adherence and the advice provided by your nurse practitioner. In some cases, particularly with larger skin tags, patients may require a second treatment session to achieve the best results. It's important to avoid scratching the treated area to prevent tissue damage and minimize the risk of infection.
At Pro Skin, we prioritse your comfort, safety, and well-being throughout your Cryotherapy journey. Feel free to reach out for any additional information or to address any concerns you may have.
Cryotherapy is a safe and effective procedure for most people, but it may not be suitable for everyone. It's not recommended for those with uncontrolled diabetes, autoimmune disorders, Raynaud's disease, cold allergies, or a history of frostbite. Pregnant individuals and those with open wounds, infections, or skin issues at the treatment site should also avoid it. If you have concerns or underlying medical conditions, consult a healthcare professional to determine if Cryotherapy is safe for you. Your safety and well-being are our top priorities.