What is Excelight Intense Pulse Light (IPL)?
Offering a wide range of skin treatments, the Lynton EXCELIGHT® Medical-Grade Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is widely regarded by many Dermatologists as the most clinically effective IPL in the marketplace. Made in Britain by the UK’s No.1 IPL Award Winning manufacturer and leading NHS supplier.
The treatment has a range of uses and can alleviate a broad range of medical skin conditions, from increased pigmentation and vascular issues like thread veins to minimising the appearance of sun spots and fine lines.
It can help patients to effectively treat conditions like acne, redness and rosacea across the face and body. Patients can achieve a more luminous, even and brighter complexion thanks to its ability to enhance the appearance of damaged or pigmented skin.
Additionally, Excelight can also provide permanent hair reduction, offering patients a smoother, hair-free skin experience.
Excelight ipl can treat:
Benefits of the Excelight IPL:
Being non-invasive, IPL treatments pose minimal risk and discomfort, making them a safer alternative to more invasive procedures.
How many sessions are required?
- Single Lesions: Visible results can be seen after one treatment, occasionally more sessions are required.
- Acne, Rosacea, Pigmentation, Rejuvenation: Depending on the severity of the condition, 6 sessions are typically recommended, spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart.
- Hair Removal: 8-10 sessions 6 weeks apart are usually recommended
- Maintenance: Following the initial course, occasional top-up sessions (usually 1-2 times a year) help maintain results.
- Red Carpet Facial: IPL can also be used prior to a special event giving you that celebrity glow!
What to expect from the treatment?
Experience effective skin rejuvenation with Lynton Excelight, a certified medical IPL device recognised for its clinical efficacy by dermatologists and the NHS. Utilising intense pulsed light (IPL) technology, it precisely targets various skin concerns:
Treating blemishes, vascular lesions and rosacea
Excelight tackles vascular lesions, cherry angiomas, port wine stains, and hemangiomas for clearer skin.
Rosacea Management: Reduce redness, flushing, and visible blood vessels associated with rosacea, ideal for mild to moderate symptoms.
IPL therapy is effective in treating pigmentation irregularities by targeting excess melanin in the skin, which causes discoloration such as sunspots, freckles, or age spots. Here's how IPL addresses pigmentation concerns:
- Melanin Absorption: IPL emits light that's absorbed by excess melanin in the skin.
- Heat Generation: This light energy turns into heat, breaking down pigmented cells without harming the surrounding skin.
- Natural Elimination: Over time, the body naturally removes fragmented pigmented cells, reducing discoloration.
- Even Skin Tone: With multiple sessions, IPL helps achieve a more even complexion by diminishing pigmentation.
IPL utilises precise pulses of light to target imperfections like pigmentation irregularities and fine lines, stimulating collagen production for enhanced skin elasticity and texture. By encouraging natural cell renewal, IPL promotes a more even skin tone, reducing imperfections and revitalising the complexion. The result is visibly improved skin, no longer appearing dull or tired but instead luminous, refreshed, and notably rejuvenated.